Tuesday 15 October 2013

Presents



   For this Christmas card I thought I would go with colours not usually associated with the season.
   I embossed mustard core'dinations cardstock using a folder which came free with a magazine and positioned it four times across the cardstock. I then added glitter to the snowflakes before attaching it to white card.
   As another departure, instead of using my normal Promarkers I coloured this image, from Flower Soft, called 'The Gift', using Spectrum Noir pens. I then lightly dusted the background with distress ink and added glitter to the snow. Finally I added the banner which is from the same stamp set.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
   Christmas Cards All The Year Round - getting ready for Christmas
   Addicted To Stamps - Christmas is coming
   Winter Wonderland - wrap it up
   Crafting Musketeers - Christmas in October
   Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - make it square
   Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra - anything goes
   Creative Craft2 - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this delightful card for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas, Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October' and both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card hun, great choice of colours for this fab, image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, fun image and lovely embossed background.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, love the embossing background
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us in our Blogaversary Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image! Love your embossed background too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you will play with us again in our next challenge! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete