Friday 11 October 2013

A quiet read




   This week's challenge over at Creative Corner is 'anything but a card'. I decided to make a bookmark.
   I began with a piece of Neenah card 6.5 cm by 18 cm. I rounded the bottom corner using a punch and shaped the top by using a Spellbinders label 6 die.
   The image from the Lili of the Valley stamp ' Times to Treasure' was coloured using Promarkers. The sentiment above the image is from the same set. I made a cloud shaped mask and brushed distress inks over the background. I then added some glitter to the cloud and a few 'birds'.
   I then backed this onto pale blue card onto which was stamped words from an an Elusive Image (now Chocolate Baroque) stamp. Using a hole puncher I punched a hole in the top and threaded through two pieces of ribbon.


   I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Creative Craft 2 - anything goes
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
   Lili of the Valley - anything goes
   Eureka Stamps - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty bookmark, hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark and perfect image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bookmark. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmark. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Wow What A Fab Ideas And Thanks For Joining Us At Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge, what a lovely idea to make a bookmark.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete