Tuesday 8 October 2013

Free Fall



   I am a great fan of the House Mouse stamps and this is one of my favourites, although I find it more fiddly to colour than most of the others. The mice are having such fun!
   Quite often when I get a new CD ROM I will print off background papers that I think might be of use in the future or that I particularly like without alas keeping a note of which CD I used. The red/brown pattern paper I used for this card is one such paper. This I matted onto copper mirri card and then onto white card. The two strips of autumn leaves paper is another. These I also matted onto copper mirri card before fixing to the card at right angles to one another.
   A peel off sentiment was added to the bottom right hand corner, three peel off leaves to the top right hand corner and three buttons to the top left hand side.
   The image from Joanna Sheen's autumn House Mouse Designs collection was coloured using Promarkers and again matted onto copper mirri card. Due to the varying levels on the card I attached the image with glue gel.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Allsorts - autumn colours
   Crafty Catz - anything goes
   Crafty Cardmakers - cute and furry
   Dream Valley - buttons
   QKR Stampede - fall colours
   Eureka Stamps - anything goes
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Love the richness of your fallen leaves, all beautifully coloured. A favourite image of mine too.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card hun, and I do love House Mouse too, how can you not xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little mice, and the autumn colours are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really stunning Autumnal creation and perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, such a fun image and you've coloured it beautifully, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image. Great card design. I love the rich colours you have used. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous hm card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour scheme - and who can resist the house mice! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so darn cute, what fun they are having! Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These little guys are so cute! I love all your beautiful fall colours on here too. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These little guys are so cute! I love all your beautiful fall colours on here too. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card, thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

    ReplyDelete