Friday 25 October 2013

Ooh La La !!



   The challenge this week at Creative Corner is Femme Fatale.
   The digi stamp 'Ooh La  La !!' from IKEsART was coloured using Promarkers and then cut out. I cut out black core'dinations cardstock and red mirri card using Spellbinders adorning squares dies and matted one onto the other. I shaped the image slightly before attaching it it to the squares with glue gel.
   The background of the card was formed by matting and layering pink lace patterned paper and black card onto white card. The corners were decorated with the 'waste' from the die cut square and red gems.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Creative Craft 2 - anything goes
   Creative Inspirations - anything goes
 
 

5 comments:

  1. OH La!La! indeed, what a fantastic image, stunning, rich colours, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Blogaversary - Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I am glad you enjoyed my digi :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot,com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete