Friday 18 October 2013

Dreaming?



   I have had this set of stamps called Bah! Humbug!1 from Sheena Douglas for some time but have never got round to using them, so I thought it was about time that they saw the light of day!
   Having stamped the images I masked off the edges and dusted the top half with distress inks (dusty concord, faded jeans and black soot). The chimneys and and roof tops were coloured using Promarkers and then I removed the masking tape. I then added lots of glitter (although it doesn't  show in the photograph) to the roofs. This was then matted and layered onto navy and dark violet mirri card.
   I stamped snowflakes onto the white base card before attaching the image to it. Finally a sentiment was added.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Penny Black and More - anything goes
   I Love Promarkers - snowflakes
   Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in October
   Crafting Musketeers - Christmas in October
   Addicted to Stamps - Christmas is coming
   Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. from the site of penny black and more challenge....I saw your card.
    this is very beautiful!!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - thanks for linking for CHNC challenge extra for October and also for Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October', Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas scene. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in the Crafting Muskateers challenge.
    Good luck
    Jackie ( DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers! Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've created a lovely atmospheric scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very nice, love the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card! A lovely elegant style, I realy like the Christmas scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and loving the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete