Thursday 28 November 2013

Sitting on the wall



   I have another birthday in the family, so I have taken a little break from making Christmas cards.
   I matted brick design paper onto floral paper and then along the top of the brick paper I attached a thin strip of ribbon. I then matted and layered this combination and green core'dination cardstock onto white card.
   I coloured the KennyK digi stamp, 'Queen's Cutie', using Promarkers, cut it out, shaped it and attached it to the card with glue gel. To add some interest to the design I stamped, coloured and attached three ducks to the base of the wall.
   Finally the sentiment was added.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Ooh La La Creations - birthday
   Creative Inspirations - anything goes
   I Love Promarkers - anything goes
   KennyK's Krafty Krew - anything goes
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
   Cute Card Thursday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A great card - a lovely design and fabulous papers. Your Kenny K image is fabulous and I love the little ducks!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the little ducks too, , thanks for sharing at Ooh-La-La x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete