Thursday 7 November 2013

Apples galore



   I printed the backing paper I used here some time ago so cannot remember which CD ROM I used, although I think it may have been one from Joanna Sheen. I did think it formed a suitable background to this image.
   I began by wrapping dark green ribbon round the base of the backing paper and then matting and layering it onto green core'dinations cardstock and white card. I then attached the 'Happy Birthday' peel off strip to the ribbon.
   The main image is a digi print from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse triple CD ROM. This I coloured using Promarkers and then matted and layered onto two shades of green core'dinations cardstock. The mouse standing on the apple is from the Autumn set of  House Mouse rubber stamps from Joanna Sheen. This I again coloured using Promarkers, cut out and shaped before using glue gel to attach it to the card.

   I wish to enter this card into the following  challenges:
   Joanna Sheen - food for thought
   Ooh La La Creations - food and/or drink
   Digi Sketch - all for the animals
   Glitter n Sparkle - leaves
   V's Sweet Ideas - colour theme (red, brown, sage green, yellow)
   Cute Card Thursday - animal magic

7 comments:

  1. I love the image!! Super cute! You did a great job! Thank for playing at Glitter n Sparkle. Good luck. Erin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! You really did a great job and I thank you for sharing with us this month!
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    P.S. I have some yummy Freckled Fawn BLOG CANDY!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute, and the little one on the corner makes this card just perfect. Lovely! Thank you for sharing on Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just super...love the detail and the peeking mouse too. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining our food and/or drink challenge at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, lovely paper
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete