Friday 20 September 2019

Relaxing


   This card using the digi 'relaxing' was made as part of the DT team inspiration for the QKR Stampede challenge that starts today.
   I began by matting the striped paper onto green card and wrapping grey satin ribbon round this before matting the combination onto white card. After colouring the koala using Promarkers I used Distress Ink round the edge and then matted it onto a Tattered Lace pearl circle die cut. I positioned a similar smaller circle behind it and to this I added a peel off sentiment. Finally I added a bow to the ribbon strip.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Cute Card Thursday - dies and punches
   I Love Promarkers - anything goes with optional cats
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional thank you
   Digi Design - hand coloured image
   2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
   Colour Crazy - anything goes
   Digi Doodle Studios - birds and beasts
   The Paper Shelter - digital image
   Creatalicious - anything goes with circles
   Crafting By Designs - anything goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Pink Gem - anything goes
   Crafty Creations - anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Awww . . . very cute! Great sketch and I love the die you used to frame the koala. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing such a sweet card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, he is so cute. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Dawn,
    Challenge blog: http://digichoosday.blogspot.com
    My Personal blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the koala! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge.
    Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Koala's expression is priceless. Good job of coloring. Like your choice of using two round die cuts for image and sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable koala, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card, I love the Koala :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on our circle challenge!!!! Love this image and your layout! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional circles” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Your little koala bear made me smile! Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete