Wednesday 4 September 2019

Deers



   There are a lot of tiny deers around where I live and I often see them bouncing along the road as they are disturbed dy cars. These digis (deer 1, deer 2, wall) from Scrapper's Delight reminded me of them. I have coloured them using Promarkers and fussy cut them along with the wall and path and then attached them to blue card matted and layered onto black followed by white card.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   I Love Promarkers - anything goes with use three layers
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
   Digi Doodles Studio - birds and beasts
   Crafting By Designs - anything goes
   Scrapper's Delights - anything goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
   Animal Friends - deer or squirrel

3 comments:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining ua at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the Deer! Thank you for participating in our challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one.
    Meghan Kennihan – Design Team member Digi Doodle Studios
    Visit my blog - MadeByMeghanK

    ReplyDelete