Monday 24 June 2019

Nadia


   This digi image called Nadia is from M Medel Illustrations and was supplied for The Outlawz progressive challenge.I coloured it using Promarkers. I have also used paper from my stash and a flexible Tattered Lace die cut printing the flowers using the grey setting.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with circles
   Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your beautiful card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring and sweet image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. I love how you surrounded her by flowers.

    ReplyDelete