Saturday 5 October 2019

Burger birthday



   This month the theme for the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge is celebration.
   I used spotty paper from me stash, matted it onto whit card and framed it using mirri strips. I trimmed a page from Hunkydory's Little Book of Birthday Celebrations and after matting it onto the background spotty paper framed this also with mirri strips. I then decoupaged the image, used neon pen on the candle rays and added die cut balloons taken from the Duo dies bike parade.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
   The Paper Shelter - celebration
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Creative Moments - anything goes with masculine

3 comments:

  1. I have a huge pile of Hunkydory Little Books and I love seeing some inspiration in using them, because it reminds me to go through the pile and make something! What a fun birthday card! Love that dotty background and your neon accents. Love the balloon popping in from the frame too. Thanks for sharing your celebration with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday card ♥
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our celebration challenge over at the Paper Shelter this week. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to join!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete