Monday 19 August 2019

Stained glass window



   The theme for the new Crafty Cardmaker's challenge is 'It's a bug's life'.
   Being rather busy lately I made a quick card. I have used Hunkydory's The Lily Pond dragonfly die and the accompanying paper pad and matted the design onto black card. I added some bees cut using a Tattered Lace Peony Pavilion Accents die and a sentiment.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Calendar - anything goes
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
   Lemon Shortbread - anything goes
   2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
   Creative Fingers - anything goes
   Crafting By Designs - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Creative Moments - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow, the dragonfly looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic stained glass dragonfly, Crafty! Loving your amazing colors and the fluidity of inks. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dragonfly die Mary, I love it.
    A nice bit of sunshine for a dull old day.
    Sorry I haven't stopped by lately.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete