Friday 15 February 2019

Rise and shine


   Friday here again and a that means a new challenge at QKR Stampede.
   I have used the digi called old man sleeping and coloured it using Promarkers. This, together with the computer generated sentiment and paper from my stash, was matted onto blue card. The base card is white and to finish the card I added three blue card candi.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   Passion For Promarkers - something beginning with l (lying down)
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with keep it simple
   Seize The Birthday - anything goes
   Scrapbook Stamp Society - anything goes with birthdays
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Ike's World - anything goes with b for blue

9 comments:

  1. I can think of a few people I know to send this card to :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such fun! I love it! Fabulous image and paper. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amusing card sure to bring a smile! Great colors and papers with this fun image! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely fun card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - how dd you get a photo of my husband? Cute card - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAAHA oh that really is fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha - such a fun card and great colouring :-) Thank you for coming to play at IkesWorld Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous and fun card Mary
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great fun card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete