Friday 7 July 2017

Pirate Turtle


   It's Friday once again and there is a new challenge over at QKR Stampede. This week the theme is anything goes.
   I used the digi pirate turtle (number 18901) coloured it using Promarkers and matted it onto black card. The papers I used were taken from The English Paper Company's All Aboard pad and I matted each piece onto black card before fixing them to the base card. I finished the card by attaching four card candi and a peel off sentiment to the digi topper.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   Creative Fingers - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! What a great card! Fun for just about any age or gender, too. Fantastic coloring, and a terrific design. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete