Monday 2 November 2015

Thank you



   The theme for the new Crafty Cardmakers and More challenge starting today is thank you.
I began by matting and layering paper from The English Paper Company's Siesta collection onto red mirri card and white card. I then added a narrow strip from the same collection horizontally to the card. My stamped image is Tatty Twinkles - just for you. After colouring it using Promarkers I matted it onto red mirri card and then attached it an angle to the card. Finally I added a gold peel off to the tag.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Glitter n Sparkle - anything goes
   4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
   Creative Fingers - anything goes
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
   Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful image Mary a lovely card.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love the colors. Good luck with your entry at at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be. Simply lovely Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she is the sweetest :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamp and love the coloring and color of paper is awesome. Great job. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, love that paper and colors, yes I guess I am repeating myself, but it is amazing. And nope you are not seeing double, I am on both design teams. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card and I love the colors you have used :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! And check back to see if you are one of our winners! So sorry to be late commenting ♥ PS: I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable image. I love the CAS layout that lets her take center stage.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 21st ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete