Monday 10 August 2015

Fun on the beach



   The theme for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More is warm summer colours. I love the House Mouse designs and so decided to use this one from one of the Cardmaking Collections from Joanna Sheen.
   I began by matting deep red core'dinations cardstock onto white card. I then attached the decorative strip at the base and the main design at an angle. I decoupaged the beach ball and added letters from core'dinations cardstock cut out using Tattered Lace dies. I matted one of the smaller pictures onto blue core'dinations cardstock and attached this to the card using foam pads.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   ABC - O is for open
   Allsorts - inspired by summer
   Papertake Weekly - anything goes
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - holidays
   Crafty Boots - life's a beach
   Gruffies and Guests - summer fun
   A Gem of a Challenge - animals or birds
   Eclectic Ellapu - by the sea
   Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes


14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mary, what a sweet card! LOVE your image, so adorable! It's been lovely crafting with you on the team. my best wishes and hugs to you for the future, see you around blog land! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mary love these cute images.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Crafty, love those cute mouse image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful design.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, super cute, love it!!! I love House Mouse, sadly I don't own any yet, so my heart just melts when I see cards made using House Mouse. This is absolutely a fabulous card! So glad you shared it with us this week! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Summer Fun” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful House Mouse card. I love how you have repeated some of the elements, it works so well. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun image Mary. I keep thinking that the ball is gonna go pop when the crab catches it!

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooo cute Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card. I really dig your arrangement and design, works so well. Great make, thanks for sharing this with us eclectic girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is full of joy! Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Summer Fun” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete