Wednesday 18 March 2015

Believe


    Iam not very good at running but I do enjoy being active so I can relate to the sentiment I have used on this card.
   The card was designed by combining various digital images. The background is from My Craft Studio's Setting the Scene CD ROM and the sentiment is from their Papercraft library volume 2. The runner is a Make It Crafty digi called 'kimberley - jogging'. I reduced the second runner in size and also rotated it a little.
    I coloured the background using Spectrum Noir pens and the figures I coloured using Promarkers because I felt this way I would obtain a greater contrast between the background and the figures.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
   Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
   The Pink Elephant - use green
   Make My Monday - a scenic card
   Crafting When We Can - favourite hobby or activity
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun card - love the runners!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! I just love this card.. So funny.. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete