Monday, 19 January 2015
We have the start of another challenge at Eureka Stamps. The theme this week is the colour red. I have used digi number 20901 (rose) and coloured it using Promarkers. I cut it out using a Spellbinders label 4 die and whilst it was still in the die dusted the edges using distress ink. I drew round the outside of the die on red mirri card and cut it out to use as a matting for the image.
I reduced the flower head and repeated it to create a strip of roses. Again I coloured them in the same way and matted it onto red mirri card.
I dusted the edges of a rectangular piece of white card with distress ink and wrapped a ribbon from a past Christmas card around the bottom of it before matting it onto textured red card.
I attached the main image using double sided tape and the strip using foam pads to create a variation in depth.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - girly
In the Pink - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes
Inky Impressions - monochrome