Monday 29 July 2013

The Nativity


  I need to make a large number of Christmas cards, so this is a fairly quick card to make in batches.and I can use standard postage to send it!
  The cute image is from Wild Rose Studio and the stamp is called Baby Jesus. I coloured it with Promarkers and mounted it onto red mirri card cut using a Spellbinder classic scalloped die.
  The backing paper is from some old papers that I had, so each card is going to be different as I use up the scraps. The snow flake strip is embossed core'dinations cardstock from the whitewash collection, sanded and then sprayed with Crafter's Companion iridescent spray and sparkle. This was also mounted onto red mirri card before attaching.
  Holographic snowflake peel offs were added to the background. Finally a sentiment was added.

  I would like to enter this card into the following Christmas in July challenges:
  I love Promarkers
  Creative Corner
  Crafty Catz Weekly

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and brilliant layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have showcased that cute image. Great card design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fabulous creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete