Wednesday 10 July 2013

Keeping warm


  I don't usually start making my Christmas cards this early, but the weather has been so hot it has been pleasant to stay indoors and craft.
 This image is from one of Joanna Sheen's winter sets of House Mouse stamps. I have coloured it with Promarkers, added stickles for snow and backed it onto dark navy. The main backing paper is sanded Core'dinations from their classic Christmas collection. Snow flake patterned paper backed onto dark navy was used for the other panels. The snowflake embellishments, cut from mirri card using a CREAlies die,were adhered with differing thicknesses of foam pad.
  Now I had better get on with the others!

  I am entering this into the following challenges:
  I love Promarkers  - use this sketch
  Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. That was quick work with our sketch! Super card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya what a beautful card thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a smashing card. Super cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week, but would you please put a link back to the challenge blog to make you eligible for the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, thanks for letting us know where your link is. Usually it's put in the blog post (most challenges ask for this) but your sidebar is fine. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and it's never too early for Christmas cards..... Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete