Wednesday 17 July 2013

Little Princess



 Here is the second of those birthday cards. The stamp used is Isobel from Crafter's Companion Angelica and friends collection. I have coloured it with Promarkers and dusted it with scattered straw distress ink.
 To make the 'star' I constructed a regular pentagon within a 2 inch circle on duo paper and then cut and folded. The construction of a pentagon can be found on the following web site: www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/construct-pentagon.html
 As my grand daughter loves sparkly things the sentiments have had glitter added to them - Stickles starry night. Little peel off stars and moon and star sequins have been randomly stuck to the background and star.

 I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
 Dream Valley - fancy folds
 Whoopsi Daisy - use your markers
 Wednesday Creative Inspiration - prince and princesses!
 I Love Promarkers - anything goes
 Creative Corner - anything goes
 Crafting with Dragonflies - unusual fold card

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card ,love how the image is framed
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card thank you for joining us at I love pro markers xxx see you next time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fancy folds! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges for our 'Fancy Folds' challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the sweet image and thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love princesses and sparkly things also, your Granddaughter and I would get along very well ;o) And I'm sure she will love her card, I do, very pretty coloring. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful and so appropriate for a Princess! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining in the fun here at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the image and fun folds on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete