Wednesday 31 July 2013

Fairy wishes


  I have used all my eleven yellow Promarkers on this image from Lili of the Valley called 'Fairies- Bouquet'. Having cut it out using a Spellbinders floral oval die I  glittered the wings and edge and then applied Stickles to the crown. I have never used so much glitter or sparkled so much myself!
  The background paper is from Papermania, as is the yellow strip around which I wrapped yellow ribbon before attaching to the card. The flower is made from centura pearl and covered with more glitter, this time with Crafter's Companion iridescent spray and sparkle. Three small gems were glued to the ribbon on the opposite side of the card to the flower arrangement. Finally a sentiment was added.

  I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
  Wednesday Creative Inspirations - anything goes
  Lili's Little Fairies - monochrome (yellow!)
  Eureka Stamps - anything goes
  Whoopsi Daisy - things with wings

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at LLF good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous card! Sorry I'm late with my DT commenting... computer issues on my end. But now it's good ;o)

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete