Wednesday 3 July 2013

kingfishers

Kingfishers

  These kingfisher stamps from Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew collection are coloured with Promarkers. I then cut them out with Spellbinders postage stamp dies, distressed the edges with tumbled glass ink and off set each on turquoise mirri card. The backing paper is taken from Peerless Designs Feathered Friends CD ROM.
  I wish to enter the card into the following challenges:
  Joanna Sheen - Don't be square
  Cupcake Craft - Anything but square
  Creative Corner - Gone fishing

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! I LOVE your coloring and how you created the background!
    Thank you for playing at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black shadow effect is stunning and love the image...very unusal and a great interpretation of our challenge theme

    thanks for taking part
    Love Mel Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, such a lovely image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. When I was a little girl I used to go fishing with my dad and loved it when the Kingfishers came and sat on his rod! Fell in once. I was only two and sitting on my little deckchair with my blue and yellow plastic fishing one and just tipped headfirst into the water. My dad just plucked me out, sat me back in my chair soaking wet and carried on fishing! LOl.

    Great card...truly beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete