Monday 23 February 2015

Loving message



   For this challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More we would like to see stripes.
   I matted and layered some striped paper I had in my stash onto pink paper and white card. Another piece of striped paper was also matted onto the pink paper and then attached horizontally to the card.    My images are from the Tatty Twinkles stamp set called 'Message' and I coloured them all using Promarkers. I cut out the main image leaving a narrow margin of white around it because I thought this would make it stand out from the background a little more. I shaped it slightly before attaching it to the card using glue gel. The butterfly was also fixed to the card using glue gel. I palced the sentiment message just behind the envelope.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper -anything goes
   Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
   Bunny Zoe's Crafts - for the girls
   Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - spots (on bow and butterfly) and strips ( papers)

8 comments:

  1. Very cute Mary, love the striped papers and your adorable little girl! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and perfectly coloured.
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. You have coloured Tatty beautifully and the white border really makes her stand out. I love the way the message is emerging from the envelope and your colours are very pretty. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and I love how you designed this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is totally sweet, love it! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Mary, I love Tatty Twinkles stamps they are sooooo cute.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete