Monday 23 February 2015

Birthday daisies


   Another week and another challenge at Eureka Stamps. The challenge this week is to make a birthday card. I have used digis 9201 (Daisy bouquet) and 15003 (Have a sunshine day) to make a feminine birthday card.
   I coloured the image using Promarkers, cut it out using a Spellbinders scalloped oval die, brushed the edges with distress ink and then matted onto card which I had cut out by hand having drawn round the die. The sentiment was dealt with in the same way, although I did not brush the edges of this. I then added some glitter to the flowers.
   The background paper is from Papermania and was shaped by drawing around the edge of the scalloped white card onto which I matted it.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Cute Card Thursday - floral delights
   My Craft Creations - anything goes
   Allsorts - the colour purple
   Crafty Calendar - anything goes
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes
   Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
   Fantastic Tuesday - anything goes with the twist use a die

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 73 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! Thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, beautiful colours and I love the daisies.

    Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete