Sunday 17 November 2019

Old Santa's sleigh



   It is amazing what you find when you start looking through stash. I came across some very old traditional decoupage sheets from Craft Creations. After making the 3d image I matted it onto black card and used some mucher newer plaid card for the background. Using the computer I printed some letters which I cut out and attached to the card.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Friends - Christmas
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Cute Card Thursday - festive
   Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - anything goes with optional glitter
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Beccy's Place - Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful image Mary, I love that jolly Santa and the sweet little teddy bear. You've done a great job building up with the scene, it looks like you achieved some great dimension. Love the tartan background and the simple sentiment you added. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stash is a magical place!! Stunning card! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decoupage. I just love surprise finds in my stash! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete