Monday 2 September 2024

By the sea


    For the September challenge Aud Sentiments would like to see tags and/or holidays.
   I have decoupaged an image from Hunkydory's Little Book of Landscapes which reminds me of childhood summer holidays.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Creative Inspirations - summer fun
   Allsorts - getting sentimental
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Make My Monday - on the beach
   

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely peaceful seaside scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and adding a sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great creation using our them beach at MMM - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scenic card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful scene and gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love how we can use pages from LB's. A lovely scene on your relaxing card. So happy you shared with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was there, peaceful and pretty scene! Thanks for playing along at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete