Saturday 4 May 2019

Gardening



   This month we would like to see your cards for dads over at the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge.
   My dad was always gardening and it is what I remember most about him when I was a child. This image from Hunkydory's Little Book of Manly Moments which I have decoupaged brings back fond memories. I matted and layered it onto gold mirri and green card and added a sentiment made using Tattered Lace dies.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with twist of travel
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. AWww . . . what a great memory! And this card captures it perfectly!! Love the addition of the gold; it adds a touch of elegance. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you used...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete