Monday 28 January 2019

Sunflower bouquet



   The Crafty Cardmakers challenge for the next fortnight would like you to add some texture.
   In my stash I came across this flower decoupage which I had made several years ago and done nothing with so I decided it was about time I made use of it.
   I matted hand made paper onto lilac card and then white card. The decoupaged image I matted onto brown core'dinations cardsock and also used this cardstock for the die cut sentiment. Using card candi which I coloured using Promarkers and trimming some of them I added a flower to the right hand bottom corner. I then added Stickles to all the flower centres.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Creative Inspirations - anything goes
   Crafty Calendar - make it flowery
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional ribbon or lace
   Creative Fingers - anything goes
   Crafting By Designs - layer it up
   Kitty Bee Designs - birthday
   Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
   Crafty Creations - anything goes
   Creative Moments - anything goes

12 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, beautiful flowers. Hope you have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card-lovely decoupage work! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mary. Love the colours and design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Gorgeous decoupage and fantastic little corner! Yellow is such a lovely 'happy' colour! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Mary and thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loc=ve this card. Makes me think of spring as we are experiencing super cold weather. Thanks for a bit of warmth this winter. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is beautiful, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Mary. What a lovely bit of decoupage. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, this card is gorgeous! I love all the texture you have added to it. Sunflowers are among my favorites, so I am drawn to the image. Thanks for joining in with us at Aloha Friday Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at the CCC this month. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sunflowers are lovely, and the handmade paper adds a great touch of texture.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete