Saturday 3 February 2018

Spring bunny



      This time the theme for the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge is Easter or spring cards. I have used the Bebunni stamp taken from the brighten my day set and coloured it using Promarkers and dusting the edges using Distress ink. I matted it onto heavy green paper and attached yellow organza ribbon across each corner. I then matted it onto heavy brown paper and repeated with another row of ribbon. It was then matted onto white card. Finally I added a green peel off sentiment.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Cute Card Thursday -anything goes
   Crafty Catz - anything goes with one for the girls
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
   2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
   Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
   Addicted To Stamps and More - make your mark

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and so cute. SO glad you joined us at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheery card to help us look forward to spring. That image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully. I can't wait to see the daffodils in the garden.

    Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for join us at Craty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck! Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete