Monday 16 January 2017

Baby boy



   The theme for the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week is new beginnings. One of my nieces is expecting a new addition to her family later in the year so I have made two cards - one for a baby boy and one for a baby girl. I used several sheets of one design from Hunkydory's Little Book of Smudge and Mitten and decoupaged the image. I then added peel off sentiments which I had coloured using a permanent pen.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Friends - new beginnings
   Everybody Art - anything goes
   Crafting When We Can - anything goes
   A Gem of a Challenge - celebrate something new
   Dream Valley - something new

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, such a beautiful card...

    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your baby card is lovely and fits perfectly with our 'New Beginnings' challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and love that you decoupaged it,very creative Mary.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what cute creation! Please visit my new challenge Blog Do-Al(l) Kreativies and show your fab card on it! I would be very glad about it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Mary, very cute, looking forward to working alongside you at CCM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable New Baby card Mary, I love the decoupage. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete