Friday 2 September 2016

Circus girl



   I am delighted to have been invited to be a guest designer for Scrapper's Delights this month and was given the image Circus-Tipsy-Tervy to 'play' with. I coloured her using Promarkers and then fussy cut her out.
   The background is based on a free image I found on the web and I created the black and white line drawing using a graphics program. Again I coloured it using Promarkers apart from the letters for which I used a silver glitter gel pen. I then matted it onto silver card and fixed the circus girl to the card using glue gel. I created another 'ball', attached a peel off happy birthday to it and glue gelled that to the card.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Ooh La La Creations - girlie
   Craft Your Passion - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - anything goes
   4 Crafty Chicks - fussy cutting
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes
   Sweet Stampin' -  no designer paper

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright, love the colors and the image is awesome. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us a 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the bright colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the sweet image and the vibrant colours.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete