Friday 26 August 2016

Old golfer



   The theme for this week's challenge at QKR Stampede is keep your eye on the ball. With many golf clubs around were I live I just had to choose a golfer!
   I matted and layered the design paper onto brown core'dinations cardstock and white card. I coloured the digi image Old golfer (number 16103) using Promarkers, cut it out using a Tattered Lace notched rectangle die, inked the edges using distress ink and matted it onto green card before attaching it to to card. I glued a white card candi (the nearest thing I had to a golf ball) in each of the notched corners.
   Keeping to the notched rectangles I used these onto which to put my peel off sentiment using foam pads to attach it to the card.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   I Love Promarkers - use a die cut
   Craft Your Passion - anything goes
   Passion For Promarkers - make it digital
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - it's hip to be square
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   One Stitch At A Time - anything goes with for men

11 comments:

  1. What a funky image, it's brilliant. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I like the fun image and the golf ball border
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the green!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn fun - Love this image (gotta get it myself). Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very fun, love the great design and how well everything works together. Thanks for joining us over at PFP and my digital challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card for those difficult males Crafty! I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant male card Crafty.I love the bold green colours and fabulous fun image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love him! Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge, Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to be running late with comments, but this is a fabulous card. Love that image. Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this fortnight and please join us again for our new challenge that is now up and running.

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous masculine card. I love the colours and super image.
    Glad you joined us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete