Monday 18 April 2016

Pansies



   The challenge beginning today at Crafty Cardmakers has a 1, 2, 3 theme. You are being asked to use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 different embellishments in your project.
   I have used papers printed from Tattered Lace's Charisma Pansy CD ROM in my creation. I matted the checkered paper onto mirri card and wrapped a ribbon and bow taken from packaging around the lower portion of this. I then matted it onto white card. I also matted my second paper onto mirri card and attached this to the left hand side of the card.
   I cut out the pansies using a Tattered Lace die and after decoupaging it I matted this onto mirri card cut out using a Spellbinders label 6 die and attached it to the card. I added some Stickles to the flower centres.
   I attached three card candi to the top right hand corner of the card and finally a wooden 'love' sentiment from Lillibet was fixed across the centre of the left hand band.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   My Crafty Stories - anything goes
   The Crazy Challenge - spring is here
   Crafty Girlz - anything goes
   Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Through The Purple Haze - layers
   Crafty Gals Corner - die cuts or punches

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mary, such pretty colours. Love the flowers too. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with the TL Charisma dies and papers Mary, I do love the rich colours of this particular printout.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this is so shiny and fabulous in real life! I love the flower spray you created.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Die Cuts/Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Mary. The flowers are so pretty. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those flowers Mary so pretty and the colours are gorgeous.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Mary. I so love pansies. Gorgeous layout and colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is so pretty full of so much gorgeousness, love the flowers and card design, thank you for joining our challenge at MY CRAFTING STORIES I hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use multiple papers. Thanks for joining us at My Crafting Stories, Samantha DT

    ReplyDelete