Friday 1 January 2016

Thinking of you

   It's 2016 and I wish you all a very happy new year (with lots of crafting!)



   A new challenge starts today at Creative Corner with the easy theme of anything goes. I have used Tattered Lace's charisma poppy CD ROM and die. Using the CD ROM I printed the background paper and wrapped narrow black ribbon round it. I then matted and layered it onto black and then white card. Using Spellbinders circle dies a cut a black and a white circle matting the black one onto the larger white one. I then attached this to the card. I used the CD ROM and dies to create the decoupaged poppy which I then fixed onto the black circle. Finally I added a black bow and a black peel off sentiment.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Creative Inspiration - anything goes
   Allsorts - anything but Christmas
   4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes
   C.R.A.F.T. - anything goes
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
   Beccy's Place - anything goes
   Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
   Crafty Creations - anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration card you have made Mary. Love your poppies.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Crafty, I love the beautiful poppy die you used. It looks wonderful mounted in the black and white circle... the dark background really brings it forward. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and design. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, love me some flowers, and the colors are perfect. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, I love poppies! I love the use of black card with the red poppy, really striking combo. thank you for playing along with us at creative inspirations. xx

    ReplyDelete