Saturday 22 August 2015

Anything goes 4 kids

   This time the theme for our challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids is 'anything goes'.
   Again we have three generous sponsors: Flat Friends Boutique (6 digis), Crafty Sentiments Designs (3 digis) and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet ($6 gift certificate).


   My first card uses a digi image from Flat Friends Boutique called 'Deer Scene'. I matted paper from Wild Rose Studio's Bluebell paper pack onto white card and then outlined it using gold edged peel offs. I coloured the image using Promarkers and after cutting it out using a Tattered Lace oval die I dusted the edges with distress inks. After attaching it to the card I edged it with gold edged peel off. Using off cuts from the paper pack I used a Tattered Lace die to create the sentiment.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   I Love Promarkers - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - punches or dies
   A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes
   Doodle Pantry - anything goes
   Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
   Beccy's Place - anything goes


   My second card uses paper from another Wild Rose Studio paper pack, this time Blackberry Lane. I matted and layered it onto pink core'dinations cardstock and white card. Using a darker pink core'dinations cardstock I cut two corner pieces using the Sparkle Corner die from Tattered Lace and attached these at the top of the card. 
   The digi image is from Crafty Sentiments Designs and is called 'just relax'. I coloured it using Promarkers and then cut it out, shaped it slightly and attached it to the card using glue gel. Lastly I created the sentiment from dark pink core'dinations cardstock, cutting the letters out using the elegant alphabet Tattered Lace dies.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Whoopsi Daisy - make it girly
   QKR Stampede - use a die cut
   Papertake Weekly - to die for
   The Cutie Pie - cute and girly
   Paper Creator's Crafts - dies or punches
   Crafty Girlz - anything goes with lazy days
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   A Gem of a Challenge - one for the girls
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes


19 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Just a quick visit to say hi as I do a mega catch up with my fav blogs after hols, lovely work as always, love the violet backing paper.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! I saw your sweet deer card in one of the challenges I was entering and had to come get a closer look. I knew the deer looked familiar and I actually have that image but haven't coloured it yet - so many digis, so little time. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love that delicate die cut you chose for your second card! Marvelous design. So nice to see you playing along this week in our "Use Die Cuts" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw and come play again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the sweet image thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful background with those die cutting corners. Cute image, I love your desing! Thanks for joining us QKR Stampede this week! Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are great, love the corner die of the second card. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining AIMPDC#8 hope to see you next month. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Crafty, both images are really cute and I love the patterned papers you used. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, I love these papers too! Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card and thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday with our punches and dies challenge. Good Luck
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck.-Monica. Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, such a sweet deer.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card and such pretty background paper. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, the backing paper creates the scene perfectly, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona x

    ReplyDelete